"One cannot begin to fathom the depth of wisdom, compassion, experience and love that Alvita Soleil brings to the healing experience. One must simply come and see for themselves."
What makes Aloha Wellness Retreat unique?
- We provide one to one high quality healing and services. You are our sole focus during your stay with us. Your Wellness Retreat Vacation is tailored exclusively to meet your interests, individual needs and specific goals that support a healthier body, life style, and honor the sacred wisdom that dwells within you.
- We offer you an individualized, integrated, and compassionate approach in your healing journey addressing every aspect of your physical, emotional and spiritual level. For optimum health and wellness we provide numerous safe and effective methods of treatment.
Can I bring my partner, a family member, or a friend?
Absolutely, it is lovely to feel supported. If the person you choose is in the same mindset and also wants to take a retreat, the synergy can give an expanded experience. Please see terms for additional charges for an extra person.
Can I bring a pet?
No, this is not an option.
Are there pets or other "critters" on the property?
Yes. Besides our two cats, two geese, and four goats, we have geckos, frogs, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, cockroaches, and even an occasional centipede on the property. This is a tropical island, so there are lots of harmless critters that we co-exist with in the environment. We minimize insects issues by doing regular deep cleaning, keeping food and other enticements under wraps, and for the most part, they remain outside.
Will I have time on my own?
Yes, you will have plenty of time on your own to relax, journal, and reflect. You may also elect to go for a swim, cruise the little village of Hawi, or walk the two miles to the end of the road for a sunset meditation.
How far in advance do I need to make reservations?
Most people book their retreat reservations from 1 to 3 months in advance. If you have a certain date in mind, we advise you to book as early as possible.
If you feel the need to come right away, give us a call. We may be able to accommodate you.
How do I make a reservation?
Still have questions? Drop us a line! Shall we answer by phone or by email?
When is the best time to travel to the Big Island?
Any time! Average temperature ranges from 71.2 to 78.3 (°F) in the coastal regions. Here are some other factors to consider, depending upon your individual needs, desires and circumstances:
- The low season in Hawaii is during the months of May and September. During this time, there are more reasonable air fares, less traffic, fewer visitors.
- Whale season is from December through March
- Weather in Hawaii is good year-round, and the water temperature is always comfortable, varying from 78-83 F, year-round.
Where are you located?
We are located 2 miles south of the small town of Hawi.
The land at the northern tip of the Big Island is a place where the five mountains of Kohala creates a powerful vortex for healing. In the spectacular North Kohala coast location, where trade winds bring some of the cleanest air in the world, is an area rich in sacred sites, cultural heritage, (such as the birthplace of King Kamehameha) and spectacular hiking opportunities.
In addition, the historic village of Hawi has art galleries, local shops, tasty eateries, and live music for your enjoyment. Ocean swimming is 7 minutes away and world class beaches just 30 minutes away. Nearby there are numerous hikes to waterfalls, sea cliffs and rain forests.
Do you have wifi and cell phone use?
Yes, you can use our wifi and cell phone, although many of our guests usually want to take a break from computers and electronics.
Do you have television in the room?
Yes we do.
What are the benefits of the retreat?
Here are some of the many benefits that our clients have experienced in the past. (Note that we cannot guarantee these results. Each person must take 100% responsibility for their own healing) Check testimonials
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Peace of mind, tranquility
- Rejuvenation of body, mind & spirit
- Freedom from addictions and holistic support in the recovery
- Transform depression and anxiety to active participation with life
- Many restorative health benefits
- Foster deep relationship with others
- Bring out the creativity that has been lost in hectic and stressful lifestyle
- Opportunity to know and learn from each other
- Gaining new perceptive in life, new vision
- Healing the victim and martyr
- Discovering the joy of being
Who comes to Aloha Wellness Retreat?
- Guests who have health challenges
- Guests who want to strengthen their body, awaken their mind, and empower their spirit
- Guests who want to learn new tools and practices
- Guests who want to grow more spiritually and believe in preventative health
- Guests who come for deep relaxation and to enjoy the beautiful island of Hawaii
- Any one who is ready to have their life transformed.
Where Will I Stay? Guest quarters occupy a private suite of your hosts’ home, with separate entry from the covered front lanai. Your suite is composed of 2 rooms, full bathroom, and a small kitchen. The large bedroom has a private patio with view of the orchard, queen bed futon with foam topper, wooden desk, and TV. The second room has a twin bed with an extensive library and large closet.
The upcountry house simply overflows with peace, beauty, and comfort. The facility offers swing, sauna, trampoline, hammock and comfortable lounge chairs with private places for relaxation, and contemplative time. During your time with us, you will become part of our ohana (family).
What do I need to bring?
We will send you a list of the things you need to bring when you sign up with us.
Do I need a car?
Not really, unless you feel you want the freedom to explore the area on your own during your free time. Ask us about transportation options to and from the airport.
We value your safety and privacy as much as you do, and we will never share your contact information in any way with any one, ever. That's a promise.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Aloha Health & Wellness Vacation Retreat
- You will be appreciated and valued for the unique person that you are, as we partner with you in actively reclaiming your right to be healthy, to dream, and to live in balance and peace with yourself and your environment.
- We simply nurture, and support you in seeking inspiration and relaxation every step of the way. Guests benefit from the guidance and caring nature of a team of highly skilled affiliate practitioners who are thoroughly educated and dedicated to serving your individual needs.
- We are located on the northern tip of the Big Island, which is renowned for its strong healing energy, friendly people, comfortable climate and some of the cleanest air in the world.
- Our remote location in the quaint town of Hawi offers access to nearby beaches, waterfalls, fabulous hikes, and sacred Hawaiian sites.
- We offer follow-up support by telephone.
How long should I plan to stay?
Plan to stay a minimum of 7 to 14 days, including travel time.
Guests spending two weeks report the most significant results
- We inspire and empower you to fully participate in your healing journey. You will be given new tools and practices as the programs are designed to help rebuild and maintain optimum health.