PO Box 491
66-2995 Old Coast Guard Road
Hawi, HI 96719
Telephone: 808 889-0770 or 808-896-1008
Aloha Health & Wellness Vacation Retreat
If you choose to rent a car (at your own expense) the following are directions from the Kailua Kona Airport: If you would rather not rent a car, ask us about alternative transportation options.
Directions from Kailua-Kona Airport to Hawi - (approximately 1 hour drive)
- Once you leave the airport car rental, turn left onto the main airport road (Keahole St/Keahole Airport Rd). Travel until you reach the stop light at the main highway (Queen Ka'ahumanu Hwy, Route #19).
- Turn left heading north on Rt. 19
- Drive until you come to the end of the road and a stop sign (approximately 26 miles).
- Turn left onto HI-270/Kawaihae-Mahukona Rd.
- In about 2 miles you will enter the small harbor town of Kawaihae. The road bears to the right.
- Travel approximately 18 miles toward the old Hawaiian town of Hawi.
- As you drive along the starkly beautiful Kohala Coast Road 270, with whales breeching and spouting in winter months, you'll pass signs for State Parks Lapakahi, Mahukona and Kapa'a before coming to the lush landscape of our historic village of Hawi.
- From Mahukona (exactly 3.9 miles), and directly past the left-hand turn-off to Puakea Bay Estates, you will turn left onto Old Coast Guard Rd, Watch for the second sign. (There is also one for Puakea Bay)
- Turn immediately right (no street name). Go to the end of the short road.
- Turn left into the driveway, and park
Click icon to print one-page of directions
Driving Directions to the Retreat
"Get ready for the journey of a lifetime with Dr. Soleil. If you choose deep, rich, and delicious, you've come to the right place!"