"No one can heal another human being. One can only heal themselves, until their presence is healing. Dr. Alvita Soleil is indeed a healing presence."
Retreat Registration & Terms
Aloha Health & Wellness Vacation Retreat
Reservations and Information: 808-889-0770
Physical address: 56-2995 Old Coast Guard Road
Mailing address: Dr. A Soleil PO Box 491 Hawi, Hawaii, 96719
Investment for your individualized program: $ $500 per day (7-day minimum stay)
You may choose to bring a support person (spouse, friend, or family member) for an additional fee of $150 per day
Rate does not include:
- Any herbs or supplements prescribed by Dr. Soleil or our affiliated physician
- Airfare, travel insurance, rental car
- Other travel related expenses
- Participation in excursions outside of our offered package such as horseback riding, zip line, whale watching, dolphin swims, etc.
- Astrological or other readings
A pre-registration fee of 50% will reserve your dates: Full payment is payable upon arrival.
We accept cashier's checks, money order, wired bank draft, or major credit cards.
You may call us at (808) 889-0770 to pay over the phone with your credit card.
If you prefer to mail a check, please send it to: Dr. Alvita Soleil, PO Box 491, Hawi, Hawaii 96719.
Registration made less than two weeks before starting the program requires full payment at the time of registration. The final cost will be determined by the specifics of your personalized wellness program.
Please note that payments made by PayPal or credit card will be subject to a 5% service charge. Taxes will also be assessed at time of check-in. All prices are in US dollars.
In order to assure that we can coordinate our respective schedules, we highly encourage you to make a reservation as far in advance as possible.
Please use this email contact form to introduce yourself, and give us an idea of your specific goals and needs for your retreat. Be sure to include your phone number.
A free pre-assessment is essential prior to your registration to gain an understanding of your specific needs. This confidential telephone assessment is conducted by Dr. Soleil in order to determine the compatibility of your goals with our program. Dr. Soleil will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your focus and objectives.
Once you have had your pre-assessment interview with Dr. Alvita Soleil, you are ready to:
- Determine dates for your retreat, coordinating available flights with our respectivie schedules.
- Upon receipt of your registration fees, we will email your information packet to prepare for your stay.
- To register, you must be 18 years of age or older, and medically stable.
Copyright 2011 - All Rights Reserved